1. From the American Zionist Movement, you can get dog tags to remember the three abducted Israeli soldiers. At 10 for $10, a quick, affordable reminder of missing IDF soldiers.
2. Another great way to support the IDF is through Pizza IDF. I’ve sent pizza a few times, but you can also send donuts and hamburgers.
3. From a mix of silly to amazing, 77 design presents for under $77 (each).
4. An end of year donation to your synagogue, JUF, or another organization. They’ll appreciate it, you’ll get a tax break. Huzzah!
5. Send a slightly offensive e-card from SomeEcard.com.
6. Rockin’ Jones Soda for Chanukah (and Christmas) like my sister sent me.
8. Support a shul through Manna Express–buy gift cards that you would use anyway, but send proceeds to your congregation… or my congregation. 😉